Toons These Days: Ep 9 Toons These Days: Ep 9

I must agree and dis-agree with some of the thoughts in this video.

First of all, I totally, totally agree that Total Drama Island sucks ass. It is by far one of the worst cartoons I have ever seen (next to annoying orange and fr3d). I agree the characters are total cardboard cutouts and easily stereotyped.

I do not agree with, "Go watch a real reality tv show". I think that statement is too general, are you suggesting I watch "Hannah Montanta" or "Survivor"? Should I watch "Jessie" or "Keeping up with the kardashians"? You know what I mean. Personally the reason I watch cartoons is to escape reality, but be sucked back into it. I think total drama island is a failure as a TV show in itself, but of course ignorant children inhale it voraciously.

You know I get it's a bad show, but that's because I was born in the Era of great cartoons, Like Powerpuff Girls, like Ran and Stimpy. Children nowadays are born with these stupid cartoons and grow up believing that's all they can be. I don't think it's ever gonna matter how much anyone criticizes the show. If Cartoon Network, Disney, or Nickelodeon promotes it, it's gonna be popular.

Bass Effect Bass Effect

Not even remotely funny.

I give 2 stars for the animation, but the storyline sucked. It was just random humor and I didn't enjpy it at all. I mean there really is no deeper meaning or story to be learned it's just random, cartoonish animation.

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

Meh.

I didn't actually find this video overall funny. I mean it was just random stuff that didn't make any sense at all. The animation part was good, but the story line lacked horribly. I didn't like that all the main character did was make weird faces, then laugh when nothing was funny. I didn't think a monster going "fap, fap, fap" was funny. I mean it's more crude then humorous. It felt like the jokes were kind of unoriginal. I mean anyone can make inappropriate jokes.

The audio was excellent. It was clear and easy to hear. The animation was good, but I wasn't a huge fan of the drawing style. Still, I didn't dock points just because it reminds me of other styles. I just would've liked to see something more unique or detailed.

Just a few of my opinions. Can't wait to see more in the future! :)

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

I actually quite enjoyed the game. It wasn't overly difficult, which in some aspects is good for the amateur gamer, but it would have been nice of there was some more thought to it. Most of the levels are just duck and run, no real puzzle solving. It doesn't take much thinking to avoid lasers and spikes. Although, of course, I also do not know if you wanted the puzzle aspect, but it would have been a nice challenge.

My only real complaint though is the portals. Especially in levels where there are lots or portals I never know I'm going to end up. It's just like a guessing game. It was kind of infuriating in some levels I kept dying because I didn't know where I was gonna go next. My suggestion is color coding. Make similar portals the same color, that way people can look and plan to see what keys they should press next.

Graphics are solid, I have no complaints. The music is fun and catchy, and not overly obnoxious which is good. It really fits the game. The controls were excellent. I had no bugs or glitches. Overall 4/5, 8/10

Congress Chainsaw Masacre Congress Chainsaw Masacre

Nicely Done

It's nice to see someone taking a less violent and more sensible approach to SOPA. Obviously freaking out is not the answer and I like how you added that extra lesson at the end.

It's also better to just let your rage out in this virtual game than in real life. ;)

SOPANOID SOPANOID

Out of all the SOPA games...

Even though I do not personally support SOPA online piracy is still a very serious issue. I think people misunderstand that governments aim was not to censor the internet, nut to protect it from illegal or stolen content.

Is it so wrong to want to catch thieves who pirate illegal content ever single day?

SOPA is not the answer, but it's a start in the right direction. You make fun of it but I don't see you offering any other solutions. How would you like it if you made some million dollar tv show and some online hacker pirated and sold several of your shows?

Out of all the SOPA games I found this one, by far, to be the most ludicrous excuse for a protest. If you don't want SOPA what do you want? Do you want people to get ripped off instead? Do you want pirates? I know I don't.

I-smel responds:

I actually don't care at all, I just like making topically relevant videogames.

I mean if you think about it, this game idea is completely backwards, because all it's doing is restricting the distribution of this emulated version of ARKANOID; which is more a good thing, and proves your point really!

Also I made a game that you can buy for $10, and then put it on The Pirate Bay, so that's how seriously I take this issue of piracy.

The Calling The Calling

I always love both your music and your animations. Your music is smooth but meaningful. I really enjoy this song alot. Can't wait to see more! :)

Hostile Hydra Hostile Hydra

7 Downloads

Your becoming quite the musician :P

Eastern Journey Eastern Journey

Honestly

When isn;t your music amazing?

TOME Wallpaper TOME Wallpaper

Cool Background!

I love your art style dude :)

I made this my desktop wallpaper is support of TOME. Nice work.